Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
The Stocker meets and exceeds the department’s requirements by offering courteous service and taking initiatives to meet the store’s merchandise loading/unloading and computer-assisted receiving needs, among other things.
- Distribute and unpack all merchandise received throughout the day
- Ensure that merchandise is placed in the appropriate departments, execute inventory counts, stock shelves, install signage, and place overstock on the top shelves
- Pay particular attention to product presentation, and perform rotations in designated areas
- Prepare and load merchandise in delivery trucks (manually or using appropriate equipment)
- Drive a forklift in accordance with the Company’s procedures and policies
- Ensure daily maintenance on equipment and keep maintenance records up to date
- Ensure department is in order at the end of the shift
- Comply with the Company’s policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety
### Job Requirements
The qualifications we are looking for
You enjoy physical work, you perform your duties in a very thorough manner, and you have a valid driver’s licence? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Proficiency with material handling equipment will be considered an asset.