Amid this pandemic our e-commerce is still thriving and we are still looking for great candidates. We are reopening this opportunity and we are seeking an experienced Manager to help develop and execute marketing and merchandising initiatives to transform psychobunny.com into a premium destination to buy mens and boys high-quality clothing.
The role will be integral in shaping the online customer experience and determining strategic, aligned digital communications to deliver accelerated growth. The individual must have successfully planned, organized, led and monitored the activities of project teams and maintained overall control of the schedule, budget and scope.
The individual will be responsible for leading our eCommerce operations being involved in marketing, media, and merchandising from the strategy to the day-to-day operations across awareness, traffic, conversion, and retention.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Be a key contributing member of the Omni Operations leadership team; providing thought leadership to drive a strategy for sustainable profitable growth for psychobunny.com
- Lead the Ecommerce user experience team (developers and specialists)
- Develop a rigorous data-driven roadmap of enhancements to drive improved customer experience and site productivity across all key digital platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Understand and continuously monitor key website metrics (e.g. major traffic sources, purchase conversion funnel, bounce rates, SEO etc.) to develop a deep understanding of customer behaviour and to drive continuous improvement and revenue growth.
- Manage day-to-day communication with agencies. Setting/maintaining weekly priorities.
- Coordinate regularly with external Media Agency Planning to receive requests and provide feedback on media performance and serve as a subject matter expert by informing wider team.
- Manage marketing-related eCommerce analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to drive eCommerce performance.
- Ensure the eCommerce experience is on-brand and aligned with Psycho Bunny marketing and leverage brand campaigns and content to drive acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Be a thought leader on the eCommerce team, working closely with senior leadership to guide the product roadmap and to define enhancements for psychobunny.com.
- Continuously monitor cutting edge eCommerce marketing techniques.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in B2C eCommerce
- 5+ years of relevant experience in digital Marketing.
- A team builder with a positive attitude, who has a demonstrated ability to deal with staff at all levels.
- Experience building and maintaining an eCommerce business by executing high ROI and leading marketing, promotions, merchandising, and segmenting techniques.
- Exceptional understanding of consumer online behavior (marketing funnel), trends, and market analysis.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and evolving high-growth business.
- Retail experience.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with a very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics & ROI.
- Creative problem solver.
- Values are critical. Including entrepreneurial zeal, team effort, ability to work with others, commitment to excellence, personal responsibility, accountability and demonstrated achievement.
- This isn’t your typical job. You will be instrumental in taking a unique brand to the next level.
- By nature of being in a startup, this can be a constantly changing and high performance environment, but with that comes the opportunity to continuously learn and expand upon your skill sets.
- We are a small team who believe in a work hard, play hard mindset and get it done attitude to ensure a strong work/life balance.
- You will enjoy our staff bistro and private chef. Our gym and massage chairs. Free parking. Generous employee discounts.
- We are conveniently located in Ville-St-Laurent, and moving in a couple of weeks to a new comfortable modern office designed by one of the leading architectural firms in the country Aedifica.
- Casual dress
- Wellness programs
- Company events & social hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Subsidised gym membership
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Discounted/free food
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Retail: 5 years (Required)
- front-end website developpement: 5 years (Required)
- Analytical and quantitative skills: 5 years (Required)
- B2C eCommerce: 5 years (Required)
- working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business: 4 years (Required)
- managing / coaching a team: 5 years (Required)
- project management: 5 years (Required)
- Digital marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Being a team builder and a leader: 5 years (Required)
- shopify: 5 years (Preferred)