COME FOR A CAREER, STAY FOR THE LIFESTYLE!
Full-Time Patient Care Manager career opportunity available in Flin Flon, Manitoba.
The NHR is full of opportunity! We offer the perfect setting for a diverse and rewarding practice environment. This is a place where your professional ambitions can be realized. Our friendly and supportive staff will help make you feel right at home. We are progressive in supporting you through continuing education and leadership development. We encourage ongoing education as a way to foster your personal and professional growth.
Why Relocate for This Opportunity?
- Up to $5,000 in Relocation Assistance
- Interim Accommodations/Rent Reimbursement
- A Comprehensive Benefit Program (Health, Dental, Pension, Life Insurance, Disability & Rehabilitation, Employee Assistance Plan)
- Retention Allowance (up to $10,000 annually)
What’s Life Is Like Here?
If an active lifestyle appeals to you, you’ll love our Region. Crystal clear lakes, seemingly endless boreal forests and more. Our four season playground was made for everything from golfing, hiking, skiing, sailing, fishing, hunting and snowmobiling.
Watch a video showcasing Flin Flon through Travel Manitoba: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dnt8E2u4-0&t=28s
- Baccalaureate degree in Nursing from a recognized university. Other combinations of skills and education may be considered
- Current active practicing registration with College of Registered Nursing of Manitoba (CRNM) or other professional body as applicable
- Certificate in Health Care Administration preferred
- Familiar with Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in areas of responsibility and related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years first line, middle or senior administrative experience
About the Job:
- Full-Time leadership opportunity
- Responsible for the management of Emergency, Chemotherapy, Dialysis, and Outpatient Clinic
- Participate in nursing leadership strategies throughout the NHR to ensure consistent and quality services are available to patients;
- Patient Care Manager’s primary responsibilities relate to patient care, Human Resources Management, Financial Management, policy development and professional standards, program planning, quality management, equipment/supplies/space management, in-service education, professional development, research, environmental management, committee participation, and communication
- The NHR is looking for a Manager to lead our well established teams
Reference ID: FF-2020-00030
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Nursing: 3 years (Required)
- Supervisory/Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)