- Reporting to the Manager, Service Delivery, the successful candidate in this position will be responsible for the timely release of client shipments, accurate classification and correct billing of all client shipments. As a member of the Client Service Team, the ideal candidate should be flexible with different work shifts
Secondary School Education.
- must be available 7 days per week and 24 hours per day .
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and telephone).
- Well developed analytically and time management skills.
- High work standards with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to handle large volume of work and meet tight deadlines.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
Salaire : 32 000,00 $ /année
- Data Entry: 1 an (Souhaité)
- customer service: 1 an (Souhaité)
- Saint-Laurent, QC (Souhaité)