McNabb Construction is currently seeking a shift foreman to work on one of our gravel crushers. This is a 10 on/4 off or 5 days a week, shift-12 hours per day. Accommodations will be provided when required. Overtime after 10 hours or after 50 hours weekly. Paid shared rooms plus $50 a day meal allowance or $0.38 per km when traveling from your residence or $100 per day if you supply your own holiday trailer.
- Must be able to operate and have excellent knowledge of gravel crushing equipment. (From set up to tear down).
- Must be able to produce an inspect product.
- Must be able to operate the control tower, wheel loader, and all associated equipment.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner and keep safety records.
- Must be able to work as a team player.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to do scheduled maintenance on all crushing equipment.
- Must be able to manage each project and answer any questions from your direct supervisor.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Gravel crushing: 4 years (Preferred)
- Drivers license: class 5 ( Required)*
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour