Currently looking for an Accounting Technician to join our downtown Montreal office.
This is a full time permanent position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full cycle A/R & A/P
- Perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks
- Daily cash applications, account reconciliations, and collections. – high volume
- Accounts payable entry and weekly check runs
- GST, QST, DAS, corporate tax remittances
- Multi-currency & multi-company
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience
- Ability to communicate in a professional and efficient manner
- Team player, always willing to assist others
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Committed to continuous improvement and learning
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience with Adagio Accounting or similar ERP software an asset
- Excellent communications skills in English and French (verbal and written)
- Able to work autonomously
This is an excellent position for someone with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
*Qualified candidates must have North American experience and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Interested applicants send in your MSWord resume
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Accounts Payable: 3 years (Preferred)
- ERP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adagio: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 3 years (Preferred)
- Accounts Receivable: 3 years (Preferred)