CCM Hockey is present worldwide, we have offices in Canada, the United States, Sweden, Finland and Taiwan. Our headquarters are located in Montreal, where we create and develop our equipment. We aim to unlock the full potential of every CCM athlete from pond to forum by delivering innovation to maximize performance and ignite in them the self-confidence to chase their dream. Our team’s mission is to put the puck in the back of the net and we strive to become the most beloved brand in sports and leading market share in Hockey.
At CCM Hockey, we live our values everyday:
A team that works together always beats a team of highly skilled individual players.
“C” on our Chest:
We are all the captain, empowered to make a difference.
Having the confidence to take risks, to be the change agent, always looking for the advantage on a play.
Possessing the will to win, and the fortitude to go into the corners and dig for the puck.
We’re looking for passionate players who share our core values and will help us become THE industry leader!
To support the Sales Organization by developing and managing efficient tools and processes for maximizing the company’s sales efforts.
- Manage the B2B platform to ensure that we have a best-in-class retailer tool
- Maintain the Product Lifecycle status in Epicor (Prime, Excess, Closeout), create standard inventory reports, and optimize the liquidation of Closeouts
- Co-create annual account Booking Programs with Sales Managers to achieve growth and margin goals. Own the system viability, internal approval process, and execution cross-functionally
- Develop and maintain Sales Analytics Reporting tools for effectively monitoring sales progress vs plan
- Develop and maintain Forecasting tools for alignment and optimal hand-off from Sales to Demand Planning
- Track and analyse Key account Sellthru data to assist the Sales/Product/Demand Planning teams to manage opportunities and/or anticipate issues
- Develop, maintain, and own the order entry system viability and execution cross-functionally for all custom product “Customizers” (Pro, Goalie, Team)
- Own the entire Sales Collateral process and delivery to Sales team
- Work in conjunction with Marketing to ensure a successful GMS and account specific tradeshows
- Co-develop, and be the key Liaison, between Sales Management and the Finance team for Sales/Sales Ops expense budget planning and tracking (including Rep Sample and Promo budgets)
- Develop, and ensure adherence, to the NA Map pricing policy
- Assist with special Project Management as required
- Assist with presentation materials as required
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- University Degree in Business Administration or similar, with a minimum of three to five years in a sales support function;
- Strong analytical skills, including deep knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint applications;
- Experience with B2B software, ERP systems, and BI environments;
- Sales driven;
- Superior planning and follow up skills;
- Team player with a strong cross-functional mindset;
- Excellent presentation skills in both English and French
At CCM Hockey, we celebrate the difference for the benefit of our employees, our products and our collaborators. We work to create an inclusive environment where everyone, regardless of gender, race, religion or background, can give the best of themselves.