Lightspeed is seeking a talented and tech-savvy SEM Specialist to cultivate and grow our online presence. The ideal candidate will assist in the planning, execution, analysis, and optimization that drive traffic to our website and increase engagement and conversion amongst website visitors. The ideal candidate will have good working knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords, Social Media and SEO/SEM best practices.
Now we get to brag about us:
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software ( https://www.lightspeedhq.com/pos/retail/ ) system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Assisting with the overall growth for leads and audience for digital channels
- Assist in the development & execution of digital marketing channel strategies/tactics for paid search, search engine optimization and social media
- Work with the digital team to optimize ROI of all digital marketing by measuring, managing, and analyzing performance to influence campaigns and web trends on a daily basis, in order to increase SEO, SEM / PPC and digital traffic
- Develop and test new keywords, manage Pay-Per-Click campaigns, analyzing click-through data and conduct research
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to define comprehensive digital strategies across channels
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role, with an emphasis on SEM
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of online digital strategies, excellent understanding of web technologies, exposure and passion for social media, SEM/SEO, digital content and performance display
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Social Analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment with minimal supervision
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Fluency in English
- Experience working for a SaaS/B2B technology business preferred
- Experience leading a team is considered an advantage
- Experience using Marketo and Salesforce
- Fluency in French
And what about the rest?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you'll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- Lightspeed is located at 700 St. Antoine East, Suite 300, Montreal, Quebec, H2Y 1A6. This role will be working out of this location
- This role is permanent and full time.
- Wage range between $60,000-$70,000 + variable based on targets
- Candidate is eligible for annual salary increase in conjunction with Lightspeed's annual performance review program
- Immediate access to Lightspeed's benefit plan including the following:
- Health, dental, life, and long term disability insurance
- Public transit benefit
- Annual fitness benefit
- Employee technology purchase program
- Bixi membership
To apply, please visit our website at www.lightspeedhq.com/careers ( http://www.lightspeedhq.com/careers ) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org ( email@example.com )