e-COMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
MARKETING DEPARTMENT, MONTREAL
We’re Coty, a global leader in beauty. We’re World #1 in Fragrance, World #2 in
Professional Hair Care and World #3 in Color Cosmetics. Our iconic portfolio of more than 77 brands are sold in over 150 countries around the world. We believe in beauty with a purpose and brands that inspire, no matter where they are in the world.
We are currently looking for a creative and motivated e-Commerce & Digital Marketing specialist to join our dream team of three! You’ll be working on our consumer beauty brands; COVERGIRL, Rimmel London, Sally Hansen and Clairol. You will work on a variety of digital media & e-commerce projects with the objective of driving brand awareness, sales and disrupting the beauty industry.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Developing content briefs and coordinating with our creative studio to produce best-in-class content for digital campaigns, e-commerce activations and newsletter
· Partnering with our different media agencies to build strong media plans, and ensuring proper optimization to reach those high-valued consumers
· Contributing to the execution and the outstanding growth of our e-commerce business
· Working with internal Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart and Amazon sales teams to ensure full e-commerce portfolio is spotless and optimized on their respective e-retailer platforms
· Copywriting on brand websites, paid social media & search tactics, Amazon brand stores and product display pages to maximize SEO
· Tracking beauty and digital marketing trends and determining future opportunities and best practices
· Organizing content library and shared folders to ensure assets are readily available for vendors and agencies
· And much more!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
We’d love to see candidates who have:
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
· Bilingual in French and English
· Good Knowledge of e-Commerce, Digital Marketing and Social Media
· Passion for the Beauty Industry
· Experience with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel)
· The Ability to Manage Several Projects at Once
· Strong Communication Skills
· Superior Attention to Detail and Aesthetics
WHAT WE OFFER
What’s in it for you? This unique role allows you to contribute to a vast variety of projects across all four of our consumer beauty brands. Our team is not one to be satisfied with the status quo and welcomes creative, out-of-the box ideas, encouraging you to bring your unique vision to life. We are a zealous and outgoing crew who are passionate about what we do and always know how to make the hustle fun and rewarding.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you’re the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible – we’d love to hear from you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract