PLEASE PROVIDE A FORMAL COVER LETTER ALONG WITH YOUR RESUME TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION. All resumes without accompanying cover letters will be discarded.
ALIGN YOUR PURPOSE AS A MASSAGE THERAPIST WTIH YOUR PASSION FOR HELPING PEOPLE
Beacon Hill Chiropractic and Massage is looking for a 2200 hour therapist to join our team of professionals. Are you looking for a professional environment to facilitate your passion for helping others maximize health? Our values driven organization is a very busy, multidisciplinary clinic (chiropractic, massage, acupuncture) in Calgary’s fastest growing area.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
· A professionally run office with an amazing support team of highly trained assistants who understand the value of excellent customer service and going the extra mile for your clients. Their role is to support patient care, follow up treatment plans and prebook your clients for ongoing care
· Beautifully designed space, fireplace, comfortable atmosphere for your clients
· Free parking for all clients
· Located beside Starbucks in the same complex as Western Canada's busiest Costco
· Collaborative atmosphere and referrals from a team of chiropractors and traditional Chinese medicine/acupuncture
· Hydraulic tables
· All linens, oils, gels, business cards are supplied. You just need to bring your amazing skills and passion for helping people get and stay healthy.
· Professional website to market you, highlighting your qualifications and personal vision and mission statement
· A patient base of over 30,000 people in NW Calgary, who understand the value of massage as a preventative wellness strategy
· Inspire patients to become better versions of themselves through education, treatment programs, and proactive planning with their healthcare
· Excellent communication skills
· Understand your level of professionalism will define your success
· Respect for your fellow clinicians in supporting collaborative care
· Commitment to being excellent and providing outstanding patient care
Please forward your resume AND cover letter to apply for this position.
Check out our website to see what we are all about! www.getbetterfaster.ca
Job Type: Contract - Part Time
Job Types: Part-time, Contract