We are a mid-size luxury corporate furniture dealership looking to strengthen our internal and client support team with passionate, hardworking team players. The successful candidate MUST have experience with space planning, project management and administration.
Provides design services/sales coordination to dealership customers, including site/inventory verifications, space planning, typical development, color boards, working/installation drawings, specification, site-to-plan review and administrative support. Works closely with other members of the Facility Services Team and installation groups, as well as customers, to ensure accurate plans and order specifications, conformance to client’s requirements, customer satisfaction and high-quality project implementation.
In a nutshell you will:
Provide design services, sales coordination and project management to corporate clients. You will work closely with the Facility Services Team, Installation Groups, and clients, to ensure accurate plans and order specifications, conformance to client’s requirements, customer satisfaction and high-quality project implementation.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties Covered Include:
Experience and Skills
· 3-5 years experience working with Systems Furniture
· experience with Microsoft office (word & excel)
· experience with AutoCAD 2007/Cap Studio 3.0/Giza
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Basic mathematical skills
· Word processing skills
· Good command of the English language
· Post secondary education in facility management, interior design or space planning
· Excellent AutoCad and Microsoft Office experience is mandatory
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year