HVAC System Engineer-TCOO-CASBd02050090
HVAC SYSTEM ENGINEER
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as an HVAC System Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in St Bruno, Quebec.
As an HVAC System Engineer, you will provide technical input for all aspects of projects, including design and system integration and providing support to facilitate the delivery of projects within time and budget and maintain customer satisfaction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Complex systems failures analysis and troubleshooting leading to define and integrate the optimal solution in an expedited manner and considering customer requirements and timeline;
- System Requirement analysis, clarification, interpretation and alignment with other engineering disciplines to establish common technical view;
- Perform analysis to confirm that the designed train and its subsystems will meet requirements by all engineering aspects;
- Review relevant verification and validation plans to ensure requirements adherence;
- Prepare, review and support system relevant verification and validation activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- Ten (10) years of practical experience with system life-cycle activities;
- Solid experience in railroad integration of systems;
- Solid expertise in the design and integration of climatic systems;
- Solid expertise in complex systems failures analysis and solution integration;
- Excellent English and French communication skills, both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Production and Installation Integration
15.07.2020, 7:16:08 AM
29.07.2020, 11:59:00 PM