Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Marketing, the Investment Marketing Specialist is responsible for the professional development, implementation and monitoring of investment related marketing and advertising efforts for Centurion Asset Management’s group of funds.
The Investment Marketing Specialist is accountable for the successful management of all assigned marketing and advertising resources, contracts, tools and supplies for Centurion entities according to established standards and within established budgets.
Develop and foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders, acting as a liaison between Centurion and its advertising partners and suppliers. Ensure that a high level of client satisfaction is achieved through consistent attention to Centurion's Mission, Vision and Values.
Administer and manage assigned branding efforts for Centurion investment funds. Manage the investment marketing materials database, ensuring that all Advisors, Brokers and Clients are provided with current marketing materials, up to date information and effective communication in support of all sales, marketing and asset retention efforts.
Act as the main point of contact for Centurion Wholesalers and Advisors to assist them in executing their marketing needs, including ads, brochures, newsletters, and any other marketing material needed. Create corporate marketing content and communications related to the investment funds. Maintain the Centurion website as needed, updating the NAV monthly. Support the development and implementation of an annual Marketing Plan, identifying a variety of lead generation tactics within a broader marketing strategy to increase Centurion brand and Centurion product recognition in industry and market. Constantly monitor the results and effectiveness of various marketing campaigns and media in driving sales, and adapt programming to improve performance where required.
Manage the day-to-day marketing and advertising needs for all Centurion investment funds. Organize the production of branded items such as stationary, collateral and promotional materials. Produce clear and concise written correspondence and marketing collateral including letters, emails, newsletters, brochures and flyers. Request and gather multiple quotes from Vendors for all related marketing purposes.
Industry and Product Knowledge
Maintain a constant awareness of the competitive landscape and target audience, following industry competitors to identify advertising opportunities and current marketing trends within the investment space. Conduct extensive research when required to obtain a full understanding of competitive market positioning.
- Degree or certificate in business, marketing or related field;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in investment marketing and advertising; experience with exempt market products considered an asset;
- Demonstrated track record of independently developing and implementing marketing campaigns and advertising efforts;
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to take the initiative required to achieve set goals and objectives;
- Strong project management skills, able to oversee a task from start to finish with little guidance and supervision;
- Detail-oriented, able to resolve problems using relevant information, sound reasoning and common sense;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational skills, with a strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at once;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to present ideas effectively to both individuals and groups; and
- Excellent command of MS Office products: Word, Power Point, Excel.
Centurion Asset Management Inc. | Centurion Property Associates Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity Employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email us. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.