Project Administrator for specialty contractor servicing the lumber industry in BC, Alberta, and the US.
D7 Mechanical Ltd and D7 Pneumatics LLC are innovative, dynamic, growing companies. We started 23 years ago by providing fire protection in Western Canada. Providing compressors, pressure piping and all aspects of fire protection to sawmill, plywood and OSB manufacturing plants. Over the past three years we have expanded our services to include civil groundwork including excavation, erosion control, concrete retaining walls, concrete, and structural steel projects.
The Project Administrator’s primary responsibilities include timekeeping, expense tracking, invoicing, assisting with quoting and various other clerical duties. The Project Administrator works closely with management on scheduling, tracking, and analyzing project costs.
· Maintain project files, including accurate labour and materials lists.
· Become familiar with customer invoicing needs to ensure that invoices are prepared in accordance with requirements.
· Preparing invoices.
· Tracking, verifying, and submitting employee hours for payroll.
· Preparing customer quotes.
· Preparing reports for project analysis and costing.
· Communicating with owners, vendors, customers, and others involved in projects.
· Perform other clerical duties as required.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
· Experience in project-based administration for construction or lumber industries.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously through superior time-management and organizational skills.
D7 Mechanical Ltd and D7 Pneumatics LLC are dedicated to proving quality construction, technical, and management services to our customers. We strive to implement a long-term relationship with our clients, based on safety, quality, timely service and in anticipation of their needs.
To help fulfill this mission, we treat our employees fairly and involve them in the planning and organization/scheduling process to improve quality and ensure responsiveness to provide cost-effective work execution.
· Extended Health and Dental (after 3 months)
· 7am – 3:30 pm Monday to Friday (with some flexibility)
· Family-owned businesses
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Prince George, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Clerical: 2 years (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2022-10-06
Expected start date: 2022-10-10