UI Application Developer (React, Drupal)
On behalf of our client in the Public Sector, PROCOM is looking for an UI Application Developer a using React, plus Drupal.
UI Application Developer (React, Drupal) - Skills Requirements
- 10+ years hands on experience in developing UI applications using latest web UI framework such as React JS and VueJS
- Demonstrates experience in API and rest services
- Working knowledge of Java scripts
- String Experience working in an agile development environment
- +3 years of hands on Drupal experience
- Understand Drupal user management and access control, Drupal 8 theming, Modules.
- Able to develop Drupal custom module.
- Demonstrate experience with Drupal and React or Vue integration.
- Elasticsearch hands on experience
- Elasticsearch plugins hands on experience
- Have skill to write Elasticsearch custom analyzer.
- Kibana, and Logitech hands on experience
- 5+years Experience with different presentation and server side frameworks such as Spring framework, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), and Java Persistence Application Programming Interface (JPA)
- Demonstrates experience with SOA design and development, with strong emphasis on WSDL, Web Services and Restful Services
- Familiar with pipelines technologies and is able to maintenance ( support and modify) pipelines as needed
- Very strong Web design and development experience, including Hyper Text Mark-up
- Connectivity/Structured Query Language (JDBC/SQL);
- Strong experience building UI application using React, Vue;
- Strong experience in API, restful services;
- Strong experience and knowledge of Java scripts, type scripts.
- Experience interfacing with relational databases utilizing Java
- Experience developing AODA complaint applications
- Experience with Drupal;
- Experience with Elasticsearch for data search, familiar with the elasticsearch APIs
- Experience with different server side frameworks (e.g, Spring);
- Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), Java Persistence Application Programming Interface (JPA) etc);
- Understanding of Agile development methodology
- Experience with J2EE application Servers;
- Experience with Web Services-security, application security (crypto Application Programming Interfaces (API));
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in high paced environment.
- Must be able to pass required government security clearance
- Strong learning capability and can grasp the technology demanded by the projects.
- Familiar with pipelines technologies and is able to maintenance ( support and modify) pipelines as needed.
- Strong Experience working in an agile development environment.
UI Application Developer (React, Drupal) - Responsibilities
UI Application Developer (React, Drupal) - Start Date:
- Design and develop Web front end using React JS or Vue JS;
- Design and develop back end using Drupal, and Elasticsearch;
- Lead all development activities for the assigned system components which includes, but is not limited to design, coding, documentation, unit testing, defect resolution;
- Work closely with solution architect during the design review sessions to provide instruction and recommendations on best coding design, impacts and options;
- Work closely with business analysts and quality assurance analysts to confirm that the application code meets the business and system requirements that are outlined in the detailed design, during the analysis and user acceptance, testing, and implementation phases of the development lifecycle;
- provide documentation of design, functional, and technical specifications and deployment guides;
- Participate in all phases of the systems development lifecycle from analysis and design, development and coding, acceptance testing, and implementation, and work with project team members to review, evaluate, and approve project deliverables and documentation;
- Develop and code, including links, application components prototypes as a proof-of concept during design phase, as assigned;
- Coding, testing, and debugging of the code drop/code release developed based on the assigned application components;
- Code all assigned application components in accordance with the approved detailed design specifications;
- Prepare code drop/code release deployment packages in preparation for release to production, and co-ordinate code deployment into various environments (i.e. test, staging, and production);
- Conduct and assist in code and design reviews;
- Provide accurate estimates for newly proposed functionality/enhancements and review the estimates from other team members for completeness and accuracy;
- Work with the Cluster technical staff to identify performance and/or availability issues for the code drop/code release developed and provide solutions;
- Lead development activities during the defect resolution cycle during the acceptance test Write database scripts for assigned application components;
- Obtain Client or Cluster application architect approval for all code drop/code release changes for assigned application components;
- Provide a defect free code drop/code release according to the Cluster’s development standards for the assigned application components;
- Provide quality assurance for the code drop/code release (includes: unit testing, functional testing, load testing, tuning and regression testing, providing defect resolution and a fully tested application component);
- Provide documented source code for the assigned application components and obtain approval, acceptance, and sign-off by the Cluster on the final code drop/code release;
- Obtain acceptance and approval by the Cluster and the project team for all assigned deliverables;
- Actively participate in and contribute to project team meetings and document review meetings, and when required facilitate and lead meetings;
- Provide weekly report confirming status of the assigned tasks.
- Perform migration testing, performance monitoring, and provide recommendations for improvements in database and application tuning;
- Provide Application deployment assistance as required for implementation of planned implementation life-cycle services and deliverable. This includes answering questions from client staff, and providing direction proactively to avoid implementation issues
- Provide Problem/issue Log investigation and troubleshooting, root cause analysis, impact assessment and options analysis; make recommendations to fix the problem, code and test the solution, and provide a Code Release and/or Code Drop to the Client to implement.
- Provide the integration between Drupal and JS web
UI Application Developer (React, Drupal) - Assignment Length:
UI Application Developer (React, Drupal) - Location: