Do you want to help organizations solve complex problems and perform better, so they can build confident futures? Deloitte's Cyber Risk services has an opportunity for you!
What will your typical day look like?
At the core of our Cyber Intelligence Centre, our Cyber Threat Intelligence program pro-actively helps detect malicious behavior using a unique blend of device threat intelligence feeds from multiple commercial and open source feeds, performs research on the latest vulnerabilities, threats, and campaigns against our clients. This role will have the threat intelligence analyst working on-site with a team of Deloitte investigators to help our clients mature their cyber threat intelligence program and defend their infrastructure against attacks.
Your role as Lead – Hunting & Threat Intelligence member at Deloitte:
- Lead the Threat Intelligence and threat hunting team
- Follow relevant trends surrounding practices involving cyber security analysis
- Establish industry cyber leadership and law enforcement relationships
- Establish business relevant cyber threat intelligence sources
- Reviews reporting of Intelligence analysis to peers and leadership teams for purposes of situational awareness and making Intelligence actionable.
- Assist Security Operations Center (SOC) personnel with advanced threat identification and incident response actions
- Communicate key cyber security concepts and findings with Operation team and clients
- Develop cyber security threat mitigation methods
- Attracts, retains, and leads a team of employees by educating, developing and managing them to deliver strong results
- Leads strategic projects and develop capabilities to enhance and mature existing cyber Intelligence functions
About the team
The cyber security landscape has changed dramatically over the past few years with a record number of incidents and threats being reported. Attackers are rapidly becoming more sophisticated and threats are originating from all directions; external (syndicated crime, foreign intelligence agencies, and activists); internal (disgruntled employees, unintended disclosures); and supply chain (counterfeit hardware, unsecure software, poor coding practices). Our Cyber Intelligence Centre (CIC); a 24/7 managed security service monitoring and responding to cyber threats, is helping organizations protect their networks, systems, applications, information and reputation in real-time.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the field of cyber security is required;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a cyber-investigation or threat intelligence role is required;
- Minimum 3 years of experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis, and threat actor, is required;
- Prior experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) or Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT/CIRT) is an asset;
- Demonstrable understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security is required;
- Demonstrable ability to research and characterize security threats to include identification and classification of threat indicators is required;
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills demonstrated by previous risk analysis and intelligence development experience are required;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams are required;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills are required.
Salary range of CAD 92,000 to 143,000 per annum and will be commensurate with experience.
This position is located at: 400 Applewood Crescent, Suite 500, Vaughan, ON L4K 0C3.
Our contact information is: Bay Adelaide Centre, East Tower, 8 Adelaide Street West, Toronto, ON M5H 0A9, www.deloitte.ca | 48685
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $92,000.00 to $143,000.00 /year
- cyber-investigation: 5 years (Preferred)