Responsible for selling telecommunications products, including hosted VoIP solutions, business internet services, private networks and cloud solutions.
- Sell VoIP solutions such as hosted PBX and unified communications.
- Sell data services such as SDWAN, MPLS and FIBER optic internet.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
- Identify, contact and build relationships with prospective customers through a combination of telephone and in-person cold calls, networking and referrals to obtain appointments.
- Write and submit accurate orders.
- Design customized, cost-effective solutions for the client.
- Submit pricing and pre-qualification requests reflecting the client's requirements.
- Maintain an updated database in sales database including all sales activities.
- Must be bilingual, written and spoken (French and English).
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in the telecom market.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in sales.
- Must posses a valid driver’s license and own a car.
- Preferably resides in the Western cities of Montreal.
- Must be prepared to travel around the city and proximities daily.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- telecom market: 3 years (Preferred)
- Pointe-Claire, Montreal, QC (Preferred)