Lucky Day Nursery is currently seeking a compassionate, experienced and highly-organized Daycare Co-ordinator to join our growing team of Early Childhood Education professionals.
The Daycare Co-ordinator is responsible for assisting in planning, developing and maintaining high quality daycare programs, developing human resource management policy, managing promotion and marketing activities, solving any issues that may arise, liaising with licensing agency, community and parents, and implementing safety regulations.
- Develop, manage and coordinate the child care programs and ensure high quality programs to meet the Daycare’s standard
- Establish new program activities and expand program in accordance with strategic and operating plans.
- Assure compliance with legal regulations as they relate to facilities and equipments in program areas. Ensure that physical environment standards are met and safety procedures followed.
- Develop and maintain liaison with child care licensing agency, parent groups and other organizations and agencies related to assigned programs. Respond to all agency, parent and community inquiries and complaints in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with human resource consulting firm regarding the development of new employee policy.
- Maintain proper record and files and prepare required reports.
- Assist in the marketing and distribution of program information. Distribute and collect parent evaluations
- Plan and implement the parents events and field trip every semester.
- May performs the duties of a Lead Teacher as assigned.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least two-year Diploma in Early Childhood Education from a recognized Education Institution is required
- Registration with the College of Early Childhood Educators of Ontario is a requirement of this position.
- One to two years related experience preferred, as a coordinator or supervisor of child care programs.
- Current Criminal Record Check
- Infant/Child First Aide Certificate
- Knowledge and understanding of the emergency curriculum approach
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and problem solving skills
- A general working knowledge of computers and job related software programs is required,
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Vacation & paid time off
Reference ID: LDN-0220
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.50 /hour
- coordinator or supervisor of child care programs: 1 year (Preferred)