Coach Children, One-on-One, in Your Home - P/T
Are you a teacher, tutor, educational assistant or early childhood educator with a passion for helping struggling children?
Our innovative “Focus-Through-Fun” program has helped over 1,000 children in the GTA overcome their ADHD, ASD and LD challenges, and lead a happier and more successful life. Kids love it. Parents love it. We need more coaches. Are you interested?
This is NOT an online program. Children come to your home-office and work with you one-on-one, evenings and weekends. You are like a personal trainer, guiding each child through exercises involving movement, music and computers, that strengthen connections in the brain.
Children sign up for a brain training course with the office and are assigned to a specific coach who works with them 2 or 3 times a week for several months.
Our sensible health and safety protocols protect both you and your clients.
This is a perfect part-time, work from home opportunity for teachers, tutors, educational assistants or early childhood educators.
- A degree or diploma as a teacher, tutor, educational assistant or early childhood educator
- Experience with children having ADHD, Autism, or Learning Disabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Learn our methodology (approximately 8 hours of remote training) + test
- Take care of expensive brain training equipment assigned to you.
- Maintain a home office where Maxi Mind clients come to work with you.
- Maintain a predictable schedule on evenings and weekends for clients.
- Submit a daily session report for each child.
- Maintain good and timely communication with office staff and clients.
- Participate in training days approximately 3x per year (on Sundays)
- $25 per session (sessions are 50 minutes in length)
- More senior coaches earn more.
- Our Coaches earn between $15,000 to $40,000 per year P/T
- Coaches are paid twice a month by direct deposit.
- You are considered a contractor - no deductions, CPP or EI