Collision Damage Estimator
Crosstown Collision Centre
At AutoCanada we are passionate about our business, our customers and our talent! We are cultivating a culture of excellence and aspire to be best-in-class in the industry. We know that to be successful we need the best people. We aim to be the destination for top talent and are committed to hiring the best people to curate exceptional experiences for our customers. We strive to provide our employees with meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
What We Offer
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing training
- Fast paced, busy Collision Centre
- Up to date equipment
- Incredible and energetic work environment
- Benefits package
We are looking for an experienced Collision Damage Estimator to join our growing team, based out of our Crosstown Collision Centre. As the primary point of contact, you will play a critical role in terms of the curating the customer experience. Leveraging your extensive knowledge of the vehicle repair process, you will deal directly with insurance partners and Collision Centre team members to deliver an exceptional service to our valued clients.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact to clients during the entire repair process.
- Examine and evaluate the client’s vehicle to determine the extent of damage including structural, body, mechanical, electrical and interior damage
- Write comprehensive estimates and supplements for comprehensive OEM repairs.
- Inspect vehicles throughout the repair process for quality control to ensure the entire repair is completed to client, Insurance and OEM standards.
- Set customer expectations of required processing procedures and communicate the repair plan.
- Update and inform clients on completion times, costs and any possible changes regarding the status of the repair process.
- Compliance with all corporate policies and procedures, proper repair procedures, legislative changes, and industry trends.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our valued clients.
- Demonstrate and champion a healthy and safe work environment.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Collision Centre Estimator role.
- Ability to be professional and deliver exceptional service to clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, combined with the ability to interact and gain the support of senior leadership and other decision makers.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage priorities, perform a variety of tasks and meet required deadlines and targets.
- A person who is a team player, of high integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honors their commitments.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful.
- Excellent skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Highly skilled in standard office software (MS Office, SharePoint, etc.).
- Must possess a valid driver's license and a safe driving history.
We offer competitive total compensation, meaningful and challenging work, an engaging and collaborative environment, recognition for performance and opportunities for growth and advancement.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.autocan.ca. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. AutoCanada is committed to creating a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture, as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
AutoCanada is a multi-location automotive dealership group operating in both Canada and the United States. Our model enables us to serve a diversified geographic customer base and enjoy benefits not available to single location dealerships. AutoCanada trades under the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol ACQ. The multi-location dealership model enables AutoCanada to serve a diversified geographic customer base providing a range of services to customers including new and used vehicle sales, financing, leasing, automotive service and repair, collision repair, and parts sales. Founded in 2006, AutoCanada has expanded significantly and continues to grow. Today, customers are served by more than 4,200 employees comprised of automotive service technicians, sales experts, and support staff from offices across Canada.