Pinnacle International is one of Canada's leading builders of luxury condominium residences, hotels, and commercial developments. Based in Vancouver, BC, Pinnacle has been involved in development, design, construction and management for over three decades. Pinnacle's portfolio includes landmark locations in Vancouver, Toronto and San Diego.
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our team as a Project Coordinator / Administrator (Construction).
- Provide support and liaison between Project Managers
- Prepare bid documents, coordinate tendering process with Project Managers
- Draft subcontracts, change orders
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Maintain and update shop drawings log, drawings, specifications and submittals
- Assist with cost estimating and quantity take off
- Process and maintain project documentation - RFIs, SIs, CORs
- Review submittals, transmittals to subcontractors
- Manage change orders and subcontractor invoices
- Develop and update punch lists
- Maintain project cost data base
- Document and record extras and change orders etc.
- Prepare expense reports, credit apps, permit applications, etc.
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Minimum 2 years of construction related experience, a portion of which was directly involved in project coordination
- Post-secondary education - Diploma, or BSc Degree in Engineering, Construction Coordination or related field considered as an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) applications
- Experience reading construction drawings an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, editing skills
- Ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adaptable
- Strong work ethic
If you believe that this position would be a good fit for you, please reply to this posting and submit your resume with cover letter including your salary expectations.
We thank all interested applicants but only qualified candidates will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent