You will be architecting the next generation payments systems for Client to enterprise payments capabilities in support of Retail, Commercial and Wholesale customers. You must demonstrate a high degree of collaboration with business, strategy, operations, architecture, and delivery teams in the areas of real-time payments, digital payments, microservices and APIs.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Develop and Socialize end-to-end solution for Payment initiatives based on strong collaboration with business and technology leaders with alignment to enterprise architecture, technology standards and industry best practices.
- Influence decision making and facilitate teams with multiple stakeholders at all levels in the organization.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship, including contributing to knowledge within the architecture community.
- Proactively drive rationalization of competing interests and achieve consensus on contentious issues.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with global architecture areas, Application Development, T&O management, Client business groups, Global Technology Infrastructure, and others.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and aggressive deliverables and take a leadership role in moving initiatives forward and removing obstacles.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Total IT experience of at least 15 years out of which a minimum of 5 years doing Application or Solutions Architectures on large complex projects
- Experience in developing and implementing domain APIs
- Advanced knowledge on different architecture/design techniques (e.g. Integration patterns, component-based design), data integration, security integration and infrastructure with a broad technical knowledge on integration and messaging technologies including batch, synchronous, asynchronous technologies
- Advanced knowledge on different architecture/design techniques (e.g. SOA/Microservices, REST/SOAP, Cloud Native applications, Event-Driven Architecture, Orchestration/Choreography, Data Pipelines), modern technology platforms (e.g. Kafka, Websphere MQ/IIB, Rabbit MQ, RBDMS, NoSQL, Hadoop, etc.), and legacy mainframe
- Payment domain knowledge in different types of payments would be a strong asset
- Experience in different payment schemes including ISO 20022 and experience in developing payment use cases for B2C, C2B, B2B and C2C
- Hands-on development experience on micro-services, Cloud, and DevOps