Reporting to the Senior Project Manager/Project Manager, is responsible for overseeing and inspecting Regional road projects to ensure conformity with contracts, drawings, specifications and applicable ordinances.
- Successful completion of a Secondary School diploma and Community College program/course in a related construction field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five (5) years demonstrated experience in municipal construction inspection.
- Knowledge of contract administration and contract law.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction layout procedures.
- Familiarity with construction equipment/materials used in municipal construction.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and standards including Occupational Health and Safety Act, Ontario Traffic Manual and Ontario Provincial Standards.
- Valid Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and reliable vehicle to use on corporate business.
0830 – 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by February 3, 2020. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$32.93 to $35.79 per hour
This is an Addition to staff
December 19, 2019
Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)