Reporting to the Marketing Supervisor, the International Marketing Specialist will support the expansion of our market presence into Latin America. The ideal candidate will be a key resource in assisting with all marketing activities and provide international support for our EMEA and Asia regions.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Collateral Development & Support
- Translate, proofread and edit new and existing content and copy to Spanish and occasionally Portuguese;
- Retouching, resizing, and additional image manipulation as required
- Managing the printing and pre-press design, including ensuring accuracy of materials, proofs and files.
- Assist the design team with print and digital advertising materials, primarily for the Latin American market, in alignment with HPS market objectives and established brand guidelines;
- Support Sales & Channel teams through pre- and post-launch activities in Latin America.
- Planning, executing and supporting in the management of international trade events and related logistics to budget;
- May be required to assist with the set-up and tear down of booths at various shows, international travel required.
- Research, prepare and support the translation of content, including training materials and other content to Spanish;
- Graphic Design duties as needed for various in-house design tasks;
- Support Marketing & Sales Leadership as directed on specific market research projects.
Do you qualify? We are seeking:
The ideal candidate will have had previous exposure to the Latin American market, with preference given to previous experience in the electrical industry. Additionally, the candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Advertising or Communications;
- 3 to 5 years’ progressive experience in a similar role, experience in the Electrical Industry or Manufacturing sector;
- Fluent in Spanish and English – added bonus if you also speak Portuguese!
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign or equivalent publishing software;
- Experience working with various printing companies;
- Strong communication skills and ability to establish rapport with internal and external customers;
- Ability to travel, approximately 2-4 times per year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $63,000.00 /year
- International Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- English (Required)
- Portuguese (Preferred)