The Store Manager oversees all activities related to the efficient management of the store. Furthermore he/she is central to the development of product sales.
Specifically, he/she :
- Contributes to a positive and open work environment with emphasis on employee responsibility by ensuring a constant presence on the floor;
- Implements change management initiatives in a positive manner;
- Oversees all activities related to human resources management (hiring, training, performance evaluation, health and safety, labour relations, etc) in collaboration with the Human Resources Business Partner;
- Is responsible for all internal communications and develops appropriate communication tools;
- Plans and elaborates the Sales and Salaries budget on an annual basis;
- Ensures objectives and budgets are met by analysing and evaluating operational results;
- Manages and analyzes sales and takes necessary actions to maximize them;
- Manages and coordinates policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Manages and coordinates corporate policies and procedures;
- Plans the physical yearly inventory;
- Hires and trains members of his/her team and contributes to succession planning by being an active coach.
### Job Requirements
- 10 years of experience in employee management
- Substantial knowledge of the retail industry
- Leadership, autonomy and problem-solving skills
- Results and Customer Service oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Proactive and innovative management
- Excellent French language skills (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the renovation field is an asset
- Experience in a unionized environment is an asset
Are you a proven team leader? Are you driven by business strategy? Are you motivated by sales and customer service? You have what it takes to be part of our team!