WHO WE ARE:
CAA Niagara is a proud Niagara Region employer, that strives on delivering rewarding experiences and enhancing the lives of our community. We provide emergency roadside assistance, travel services, insurance coverage, membership and rewards savings, for over 139,000 members in Niagara. Our employees are our strength and with that, we are looking for an experienced manager to join our Emergency Roadside Services team. The successful candidate will enhance CAA Niagara’s culture by leading a team of contact centre representatives and dispatchers all while focused on remaining one of Canada's most trusted brand.
CONTACT CENTRE & DISPATCH MANAGER
As the Contact Centre Manager for CAA Niagara, you will lead with our values of integrity, teamwork, service excellence and respect & inclusivity. Accountable for quality, operational efficiency, and ensuring the highest level of member satisfaction, you will partner with the Fleet Managers to ensure a collaborative approach to service excellence and teamwork between contact centre and drivers.
Passionate with delivering rewarding member experiences, you would develop, plan, recommend and implement service enhancements that drive service excellence.
At CAA Niagara, we offer a great total rewards package that includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 100% employer-paid premiums for health, dental, vision, life insurance, travel insurance
- Defined Contribution Registered Pension Plan
- Training opportunities
- Volunteer Program
- Wellness Incentive
- Paid Personal Hours
- Teamwork and variety of social events
To be seriously considered for this role, please have the following in regard to:
- Experience: At least six (6) years of contact centre experience, with at least three (3) years of managing a contact centre, preferably with direct oversight to dispatch
- Education: Post-Secondary education in Customer Service, Business Management, or related field, or work experience equivalent
- Skills: You must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to lead with courage. Strong conflict resolution skills, you would showcase robust communication skills, orally and written, with the ability to connect with employees and facilitate collaboration of cross-functional groups.
- Characteristics: This is a integral position within a busy, 24/7 operation – you will be agile, flexible and resilient to change and have the ability to make quick decisions without all the facts immediately in front of you.
As CAA Niagara’s Contact Centre Manager, you will be supporting the daily management of the contact centre, including, but not limited to:
- Lead with strength, fairness and integrity to a team of Contact Centre Representatives and Dispatchers
- Coach and Develop employees to fulfill company and professional targets
- Employee Engagement & Culture. Lead by example and focus on ERS engagement and culture
- Member interaction experiences and the ability to handle escalations from members, employees and/or suppliers
- Quality Assurance initiatives, including listening/coaching on team calls, reviewing NPS and CuSat scores and responding appropriately
- Operational Excellence. Collaboration with ERS Management team to contribute to operational success of the ERS Department as a whole.
- Budget tracking and adherence to overall budget, including contractor usage and overtime.
Come join a fantastic team and focus on leading and motivating our most important asset: our employees!
CAA Niagara is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain employees. Where needed, accommodations for disabilities will be provided, on request, to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process, as we do for all employees within CAA Niagara. If you need accommodation at any point in the hiring process, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org