As Management trainee and CSR, you are a key member of the team and act as the operation hub. You work closely with installers, specialist technicians, ISRS, and customers to ensure a smooth work flow and successful operation. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You lead by example, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and think in a logical and progressive manner. Confident and detail-oriented, you are accustomed to working in fast paced environments and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Place sales calls
- Answer all incoming phone calls, and return missed calls within 15 minutes whenever possible
- Schedule manpower assignments and insure Emergency Service program is executed
- Quote basic glass services and automotive glass services
- Ensure all emails are responded to in an appropriate manner
- Insure that invoices, route sheets, time cards, daily and weekly reports are completed and turned in by all team members timely and accurately
- Sell flat glass services to customers, when necessary
- Ensure QuickBooks Online is up to date
- Order custom glass units
- Maintain a log of company equipment and tools, including periodic physical inventories and inspections.
- Perform collection called for overdue accounts and coordinate with our collections agency
- Offer recommendation on hiring and termination of Flat Glass Technicians
- Maintain proper levels of inventory
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Handle customer complaints
- Ensure all invoices are correctly entered in both MAINSTREET and QuickBooks
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Prior experience in the auto and/or flat glass industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of work processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Experience in QuickBooks is an asset
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our manager will follow-up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour