The Customer Care Agent is responsible for answering customers by phone. He is responsible for scheduling customer appointments and promoting the company's services and responding to patient inquiries. He must also respond to patient calls as part of loyalty campaigns.
Role and responsibilities
- Answering customers’ inquiries on the phone ;
- Promote our various services and programs to our clients ;
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls from potential and existing customers ;
- Provide exceptional customer service ;
- Generate and Schedule appointments according to the procedure ;
- Transfer calls to head office staff ;
- Alternately or according to the volume of calls, perform clerical tasks ;
- The list of tasks and responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive and is subject to change according to the needs of the employer. The employee may also be asked to perform other related duties as required by the employer.
This job description should not be interpreted in such a way as to limit the mobility or flexibility of the workforce required for the smooth operation of the company's operations.
- Workplace : 4105, Matte Boulevard, Brossard, J4Y 2P4 ;
- Permanent full-time position (37,5 hours a week)
- High School Degree ;
- At least one year of experience in customer service ;
- Excellent bilingualism both orally and written (French / English) ;
- Proficiency in the use of computer tools and with the Microsoft Office Suite ;
- Experience working with an integrated computer system (an asset) ;
- Capacity to seize sales opportunities ;
- Customer-oriented approach ;
- Listening and empathy skills combined to a strong team spirit ;
- Capacity to adapt to many situations ;
- Have self-control and demonstrate autonomy ;
- Time management skills.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Française (Requis)
- Anglaise (Requis)