Concierge/Security Guard at Residential Property (Strata)
The Concierge/Security guard of this residential property provides customer service to its residents and assistance to the property manager.
The Concierge/Security guard shifts are Sunday to Wednesday from 11 pm to 7 am.
Qualifications and Skills
· Have a valid BC security licence
· have a positive, friendly manner,
· be a good communicator able to write clear reports,
· be committed to customer service,
· be well organized and attentive to details.
Previous experience in a related customer service position is an asset. (E.g. previous hospitality, property management assistant, concierge or residential security work.)
Role of Concierge/Security Guard
· The Concierge/Security Guard team works, with the Strata Council and Strata Manager, to help make residents be secure, feel welcome and be ‘at home’ in their building.
Only those shortlisted for the position may be contacted for interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary