Person who assesses physical impairments or disabilities linked to the neurological, musculoskeletal or cardio-respiratory systems, establishes a treatment plan and carries out interventions aimed at achieving optimal functional performance.
Must have an undergraduate degree in physiotherapy.
Must be a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec.
- Must have a Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Must be a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec.
- Possesses relevant hospital experience
- Bilingual : French and English
- Person-centered focus
- Sense of team work and partnership
- Effective communication skills
- Sense or priority
We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If your work experience has changed since your last visit, be sure to attach your resume to assert your entire career path.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.
Password Strength Info
Uploaded files: % () Total files:Uploading file:Elapsed time: Estimated time: