We are passionate about providing a high quality service in all areas of our building projects, from initial concept plans to final code of compliance. Incorporating highly motivated team members, where the overall quality and pride in the job are the key factors to providing this service.
Our services currently focus on the following area:
Residential & Commercial renovations and new construction.
At KulKon you will assist our team in our commitment to being a true full service solutions provider for our clients. We take pride in developing unique and innovative residential spaces encompassing only the finest in quality building materials, engineered products and design. Our client-focused philosophy ensures that we have delivered a finished product that our clients are proud to showcase to family and friends. From the initial design stage to the final construction, no detail is overlooked. Clients are carefully guided through each stage of the process and support is never more than a phone call away.
This is an opportunity to connect with clients and your craft, taking pride and ownership of your involvement in creating spaces that truly work for their families and business.
Position Status: Site Super
Reporting Relationships: Operations Manager
Expected hours of work: 40-50 hours a week, However the nature of this position may require time outside of standard hours.
Expected Contract Rate: Negotiable, dependent upon demonstrated ability and previous experience.
To be able to undertake any building task given to him, and assist to drive the team in a positive, efficient and productive manner with pride in workmanship and quality.
The focus of this position consists of the following areas
1. Turn up to work at the correct time.
2. If you need time off then you must give one weeks notice minimum to the foreman.
3. If you are sick, contact the Foreman before 7.30 am.
4. Carry out all work as instructed by the Foreman.
5. Have your own basic kit of tools and work towards acquiring more tools.
6. Ensure that your tools are kept maintained in good working order so you can produce quality work i.e. sharpen chisels regularly.
7. If any tools are broken notify the Site Foreman immediately so it can be fixed promptly.
8. Fill in your time-sheets daily and give to the Site Foreman on Friday.
9. Make sure that Site is a Safe Site at all times
10. It is expected that you will endeavor to abide by the Code of Conduct by KulKon.
11. Stride towards producing high quality work in appropriate time frame at all times.
12. Have fun enjoy and be proud of what you achieve in your working day.
Key Performance Indicators
Key Performance Indicator’s will be largely assessed by the client’s feedback. The client will be given a questionnaire to complete regarding the overall impression of the team from KulKon. This will include punctuality, quality, motivation, site cleanliness, etiquette etc.
Future Possibilities & Career Development
Personal Development & Training
Upskilling courses as required i.e. Health and safety course, gib fixing course, Master Builders meetings etc. Contact Owner for guidance and discussion in these areas.
The aim for KulKon will be to help you develop in the necessary areas to promote you to the role within the company.
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
Extremely ambitious with the drive and commitment to succeed.
Passionate and committed to contributing to excellence in the business
Highly motivated and focused.
Is able to delight customers by exceeding expectations.
Attention to detail when required.
Naturally shows initiative and is solution focused.
Well presented and articulate.
Red Seal in building related field, PMP, P.Eng or related construction understanding
Ideally you will be experience leading a crew, completing work on-time and on-budget
Further information about KulKon Construction available at www.KulKon.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year