Looking for an opportunity to join a great company whose core purpose is to power the visionaries of this world by delivering them cutting edge infrastructure technology solutions that are tailored to their needs, quickly, reliably and cost efficiently.
As a cutting-edge Montreal-based technology company, Hypertec is a global provider of information technology products and services. Its strategic divisions serve more than 3,000 customers in over 70 countries. Its solutions are employed by organizations from small to large in sectors including cloud providers, media and entertainment, financial services, aerospace, engineering, healthcare, government and education.
To keep up with our rapid growth, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team, all while being a leading example of our company culture.
- You will be the internal and external communicator for the marketing dept., while always being cognizant of the Hypertec brand;
- You will collaborate with team members to create and distribute Hypertec news via external/internal newsletters (via Hubspot), plus all Hypertec social media channels;
- Identify areas for social presence improvements;
- Relentlessly track project (e.g.: print, digital and trade show creative) timelines and deadlines with internal teams and external (design, web, translator) resources;
- Manage all internal project requests from various departments managed via online form;
- Assist marketing team with wide assortment of projects related to trade/corporate events, content creation/ideas, and web site UX development, among others.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in digital marketing, social media, and graphic design; a Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or equivalent training;
- Bilingual with strong English communication (writing, presentation) skills;
- Excellent proof reading skills to ensure quality control;
- Strategic thinker with good understanding of brand management;
- Proven ability to prioritize, organize, manage time and multi-task with excellent attention to detail, and be a team player with a positive attitude;
- Strong work ethic, autonomous, and flexible with excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross functional teams;
- Ideally comfortable with project management tool Asana, and Hubspot marketing automation software; experience with any Adobe Creative Suite tools is an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- On-site cafeteria
- Free access to our 24/7, fully equipped gym + trainer
- BBQ, theme days and other employee engagement events
- Career advancement opportunities
Are you up for the challenge? Apply Now
Hypertec is an equal opportunity employer.
Hypertec evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- Extended health care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent