Summary of Responsibilities
We are seeking a motivated individual who is a self starter that is helpful and customer service oriented. The ideal candidate would possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail. The role provides a variety of tasks and responsibilities for flexibility is important.Responsibilities and duties will include but are not limited to:
- General admin support to the site;
- Take meeting minutes;
- Field inquiries and provide assistance to employees and external customers as required;
- Document control functions in file rooms, SharePoint, ShareFile, FileNet, and the Pipeline;
- Create & distribute site newsletter;
- Organize meetings and events;
- Become the primary back up to the Admin Coordinator during absences;
- Provide support and vacation coverage to other admin assistants as required;
- Work on projects with Summer students; and
- Creating / distributing internal reports.
- Grade 12 high school diploma;
- Post-Secondary Education;
- Effective written and verbal communication including a proven ability to interface positively with internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and demonstrated aptitude working with other business-related computer programs and applications;
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience preferably in an industrial environment; and
- Strong organizational skills.
Candidates will need to reside within 60 KM of the Redwater Facility
Final candidate will be required to undergo a background check; including a criminal record check.
No agency calls please.
Pembina is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process.
Pembina Pipeline Corporation has been serving the transportation and midstream service needs of North America's energy industry for over 60 years. We process, terminal and transport our customers' products safely - all while protecting the environment and delivering on our commitments to our shareholders and community stakeholders. When we build something, we do it right.
Powering Pembina's growth are our smart, creative and energetic people who allow us to remain a disciplined and responsible energy transportation and service provider and a trusted member in our communities.
Our expectations are high, and so are our rewards. We treat our people well – whether it’s through our total compensation package, our community engagement and volunteer opportunities, or our numerous fun social activities.
Pembina is a proud recipient of Canada’s Top 100 Employers (2018 and 2019), Alberta's Top 75 Employers (2014-2019), and Canada's Top Employers for Young People (2019). We are also a strong supporter of Skills Canada.