Job Title: Accounts Receivable & Inventory Analyst
Reports to: Corporate Controller
1. Full cycle accounts receivable role in a high-volume environment.
2. Daily duties will include: a) Creating and posting sales invoices and credit notes; b) Preparation and execution of the bank deposit, c) Posting daily receipts (both cheques and EFT’s); d) Filing and managing customer statements,
e) Reviewing and managing broker statements,
f) Perform daily inventory movement.
3. Provide monthly and weekly reporting to senior management regarding status of aged customer accounts.
4. Continually monitor and assess the company’s collection and credit policies to ensure they are achieving the intended result and make or recommend changes where necessary.
5. Maintain and review efficient and accurate inventory management procedures, consistent with company policy and procedure.
6. Inventory reconciliation and management reporting.
7. Provide assistance to other accounting staff in the annual external audit review process.
8. Perform other accounting and administrative duties as may be requested.
9. Assist the controller with special projects
10. Work in compliance with ETG’s Commodity Inc. Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday from _____8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m._____9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p. m.
2 week paid vacation per year.
After successfully completing your 3 month probation period you will be entitled to Group medical benefits and Group RRSP.
Employment Qualification and Requirements:
You are a self-motivated individual that enjoys working autonomously in a fast paced environment. You are a clear and concise communicator and take pride in your work by paying a high attention to detail. You are a team player that leads by example and you take ownership of your responsibilities and special projects to ensure key deadlines are consistently met.
1) You have obtained a degree/diploma in accounting.
2) You have a minimum of 3 years total full-time working experience in an accounting / inventory role.
3) Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
4) Previous experience in a multi-company environment is an asset.
5) Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamic/Great Plains is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent