Information Technology Team Leader
Join the team at StorageVault Canada. We are driven to succeed!
As the largest and fastest-growing storage provider in Canada, our team is expanding and we are looking for an Information Technology Team Leader to be part of our team of professionals to design and execute the team’s feature roadmap while fostering a positive, goal-oriented culture.
As Lead of the Information Technology unit, this key individual will work closely with internal clients and colleagues to define, develop and deliver a full suite of IT Services focused on exceptional customer service while leading a team of TSRs.
Successful candidates will have an established track record of managing a project end-to-end, a solid knowledge of industry best-practices, superior communication skills, and be driven to achieve results in a collaborative environment with all business units and levels in a fast paced environment.
What you will do
- Provide effective leadership, coaching and motivation of the team of Technical Service Representatives
- Assist team members in providing first line or tier2 support when required
- Communicate performance expectations and feedback regularly
- Foster a positive work environment
- Ensure both delivery and quality objectives are met with a focus on service
Partner with stakeholders to create, project manage and implement a quality IT Service that is responsive and accountable.
- Build and institute Recruiting, Training and Onboarding
- Develop and document IT system Standard Operating Procedures according to industry methodologies and best practice
- Establish Key Performance Indicators
- Enable Continuous Process Improvement
Who you are:
- You love to bring a project to fruition
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Communication and team leadership is in your blood
- Working with desktop/server applications & operating systems are second nature
- Customer experience is your primary point-of-view
- Flexible to work in a shift environment
- Contact centre experience an asset
- Education in a field of computer science or information systems or equivalent experience
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Disability insurance
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Vacation & paid time off
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- IT: 2 years (Required)
- Leadership : 2 years (Required)
- Contact Centre : 2 years (Required)
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)