- Label and dispense diagnostic reagents
- Assemble medical diagnostic kit
- Perform QC tasks that include receiving products, reviewing documents and labels, finished product testing, calibration
- Take and maintain raw material and finished product inventory
- Assist in purchasing and receiving raw material
- Must follow SOP and communicate effectively
- Will be required to do some office work
- Fast learner
- Able to work independently after training
- Ability to multitask
Education: Must have College Diploma/Graduate in a Science discipline. No post graduate applicants will be considered.
Location: Candidates living locally in Burlington would be preferred, or within 10 kms near Burlington.
Hours: 32 hours per week.
Wage: $17/hour with a 3-month probation. Salary increases after probation.
Job Type: Part-time