Global Excel at a Glance:
Global Excel Management Inc. specializes in controlling health care costs in the North American, Caribbean and Mexican health care systems. We provide cost containment, medical case management, assistance, legal recovery and claims adjudication services to leading international insurers, brokers, third party administrators, and insurance assistance companies.
This position exists in order to review claims with coverage issues regarding ineligibility, pre-existing conditions, exclusion, no coverage and procedures or benefits that were not preapproved. The Coverage assessor analyzes medical information provided by Medical Review & Coverage Assessment team in accordance with policy wording and intent to deem whether claim is payable. The Coverage Assessor must also assume all associated responsibilities once a decision is rendered.
Global Excel Offers You:
- College Diploma or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in related field
- Good communications skills both written and verbal (English and French)
- Highly organized
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Three weeks of vacation;
- An extensive benefit package that includes health, dental, life and travel insurance, as well as a retirement savings plan;
- A flexible and supportive work environment;
- A company wellness program that includes an onsite gym, opportunities to participate in fitness classes, discounts at local businesses as well as “lunch-and-learns” on various topics linked to health and wellness.