At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses and are active and growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic and highly motivated team and work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact and make a difference every single day then join us and become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
About the Role:
We are on the hunt for a motivated, analytical problem-solver to join our production team! Our Production Coordinator is responsible for supporting and developing our production projects aimed at increasing efficiency and process improvement. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, and process driven.
This is a 3 month full time opportunity with the possibility of extension.
What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Run printing operation for product and marketing materials
- Create weekly production documents for receiving, staging, production, and shipping
- Create daily shift reports to measure & track productivity, quality, and cost metrics
- Manage consumable inventory, printing materials, and weekly purchases
- Conduct daily 5S, process, and facility readiness checks
- Coordinate with ops team, suppliers and contractors to implement corrective & preventive action plan
- Assist Operations Manager on day-to-day tasks as required
Why you'll love this job:
- Bachelor's degree or related management work experience an asset
- 0-2 years of experience coordinating production in a fulfillment/distribution center; preferably within Food & Beverage industry
- Quantitative and analytical experience – must have proficiency using MS Excel and G-Suite Apps
- Innovative: Think of creative and efficient solutions to problems others may take for granted
- Ownership: Take pride in what you do. Treat the process as if it is your own.
- Time Management: Understand process flow and prioritize accordingly.
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Self-Motivated: Desire to earn responsibility through hard work and integrity.
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, ambitious and supportive team