Drive Your Career, Accelerate Your Success
Did you know the autobody collision repair industry is THRIVING? CSN-Lift Auto Group is positioned to provide you with an authentic opportunity to decide where your career takes you.
Lift Auto Group owns and operates multiple CSN Collision Centre’s across Canada, and we have opportunities across our network which means you can choose where you want to live, work and play!
We are calling out to all people who have thought about or have already established a professional automotive career in the “front of house”. We would love to talk to individuals who have dabbled in the area of Repair Coordinating with Estimating experience.
Our shops are managed by some of the industry’s most knowledgeable leaders (and up and coming leaders) who understand the unique challenges of collision repair. Every one of them is fair, honest and genuinely cares for their crew. Our location managers are assisted by a highly diverse corporate team who share in each of our shops successes, failures and provide “real people” support in the most timely way possible so that they in turn can provide you with the best possible employment experience.
We currently have openings in the following regions/locations:
- Fort St. John - CSN Alaska Hi-Way
- Kelowna - CSN Kelowna Performance
· Frontline client service: responding appropriately to in-person, online & telephone inquiries, greeting visitors and maintaining timely communication with customers during the repair process.
· Schedules estimate and repair appointments.
· Accurately completes estimates according to company standard operations procedures for estimates and parts.
· Ensures customers leave with a clear understanding of their insurance and are aware of any required deductibles.
· Manages the customer experience in full. Uses Nexsyis for the full cycle of the repair process – receiving the vehicle, contacting the customer with repair status updates, ensuring the customer authorization is given prior to commencing repairs, arranging alternate transportation for customers and preparation for delivery of the repaired vehicle to the customer.
· Performs final quality check after vehicle has had final detail (ensuring the vehicle is clean, no areas of concern remain, and customer gratitude items have been gifted).
· Reviews final documents with customer at delivery (obtain required signatures and deductibles).
· Reconcile and close customer folders after delivery, accounts receivable follow up/entry and helps maintain petty cash
· Actively participates in supporting the workflow of the office including daily meetings and willingness to take on other duties as request by location manager.
IDEALLY, YOU BRING:
· A basic understanding of insurance companies’ policies and processes.
· Comprehensive understanding of the entire repair process.
· Exceptional communication skills.
· Proven track record of high-quality customer service.
· Ability to effectively manage and prioritize competing tasks.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· In-depth knowledge of estimating software.
· Willingness to learn and develop additional knowledge.
Please visit www.liftautogroup.com to learn more about CSN-Lift and to view all of our current openings.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- I am interested in working at:
1. CSN Alaska Hi-Way (Fort St. John, BC)
2. CSN Kelowna Performance (Kelowna, BC)
- Secondary School (preferred)