Uncanny Owl creates elearning products and platforms that help organizations deliver training online. We are a Toronto-based team specializing in WordPress-based solutions and our products are in use on over 20,000 elearning sites.
The successful candidate will plan and write copy for our inbound marketing initiatives including email marketing, landing page creation and SEO. Ideally, she or he will also have experience executing digital marketing campaigns, including experience working with HTML emails, marketing automation and page building in WordPress. This position will also be responsible for managing our social media presence on Facebook and Twitter.
To be considered for this position, you must have significant domain knowledge of WordPress and experience writing about WordPress topics. Experience working with the LearnDash plugin is a bonus.
To be successful in this role, you will:
Preferred candidates will also:
- Have significant experience using WordPress and writing about WordPress topics
- Have a portfolio of case studies demonstrating how your content increased conversions and visitor engagement
- Be able to independently plan, write, and execute campaigns
- Be highly organized, creative and analytical
- Have at least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Have experience building pages in WordPress
- Have experience using LearnDash
- Have experience with HTML emails and marketing automation
- Have experience creating Facebook and Google ad campaigns, including retargeting
- Have experience reaching out to influencers to develop relationships
Any experience in marketing courses or open source products would be extremely helpful.
Our team is based in Toronto but everyone works remotely. Candidates in Ontario are strongly preferred, but we are willing to consider people in other locations with the right skill set.