The Production Packer will be responsible of executing all task related to the Packager role, in safe and effective manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that safety standards are met and that daily housekeeping is done in all production sections connected to this position.
- Ensure all process and procedure are followed (ISO, JSA, LOT etc) and maintain reservoir (1-2-3) at low levels.
- Implement and support any new project and complete checklists related to the position.
- Fill the chemical tanks at the packaging station.
- Follow the quality control sequence of the finished product.
- Take samples of the finished product and bring it to the laboratory for Quality Control and pilot programs.
- Complete sieve changes, clean the dryer and wash the slurry during grade changes.
- Transport all finished products to the warehouse
- Complete all relatable tasks when necessary.
- High school diploma, DEC Mechanics
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Knowledge in mechanics and computers