Triangle Physiotherapy is an established & expanding group of Physiotherapist-owned private clinics, with multiple locations in the GTA. Our motive is to provide patient-focused quality care with emphasis on manual therapy, exercise & education-focused treatment.
We have a part time position available at our King West clinic.
We are looking for a Psychologist who possesses a high level of clinical expertise in the areas of occupational rehabilitation, injury management, pain, chronic disease and mental health (depression/anxiety/trauma/postpartum depression). As an experienced Psychologist, you provide expertise in psychological assessment, diagnosis, evaluation, interventions, monitoring of progress/outcomes, return to work/discharge recommendations and reporting. In addition to addressing diagnoses, the Psychologist provides services to address coping strategies, role of mind-set, managing work place stress/barriers and motivation.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Graduate degree (Masters or Doctorate) in psychology from an institution approved by the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Current registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Membership with the Association of Psychologists of Ontario is encouraged
- Maintenance of individual professional liability/malpractice insurance required
- Minimum of 1 years practising as a Registered Psychologist
- Clinical experience in the assessment and provision of appropriate psychological intervention with a variety of conditions that impact on overall functional abilities
- Thorough working knowledge of local public and private health care services, as well as community agencies and resources definite assets
- A passionate and dedicated team player who is committed to the challenge of working with clients who are looking for overall quality of life improvement and who is eager to be part of a multidisciplinary team
- The individual must be able to do videos for social media & write blogs.
- Interested in sharing knowledge and engaging in team-based patient care with our other Physiotherapists, Chiropractors & Massage Therapists & communication with referring physicians & specialists in the form of reports.
- Excellent time management, multitasking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- People-person who cultivates a nurturing and enjoyable environment for both patients and staff.
- Professional and polished demeanour with patients.
- Trained reception staff to handle booking & billing.
- A culture that encourages learning, collaboration & fun & is diverse & inclusive.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00-$60.00 per hour
- Psychologist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Master's Degree (Required)