- Please submit a resume and cover letter that provides details/verification of the following:
- Early Childhood Education Diploma
- Member in good standing of the College of Early Childhood Educators
- understanding the Ministry of Education’s Child Care and Early Years Act
- Police Check - Vulnerable Sector
First Aid & CPR level C
- updated health and immunization records.
- Food Handlers certification or wiliness to obtain
- QCCN training and certification an asset.
Way To Grow Daycare - Smithville is growing!!!
We are seeking an individual to work 1:00 - 6:00 and full days on PD Days, School Holidays...and Strike Days....this position has potential to become full time as enrollment continues to grow
- building and maintaining positive host site relationships with ALL school staff
- work a contributing member of the classroom team, centre team and company team
- general classroom cleaning and maintenance
- parent communication and engagement within the program
- passionate about working with families and children
- positive attitude and great work ethic
- able to work quickly and efficiently under the ever-changing days of childcare
How to Apply: