Remuneration: Salary + Commission
ARSCI Inc. is a manufacturer of medical devices in the field of Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) and Reproductive Medicine (RM). We strive to produce quality medical devices for clinics and hospitals while advancing and developing leading technologies in our specialized field. Our aim is to make life simple for our device users by providing the best customer service and products with the highest accessibility to information to help them provide quality treatments for women and families.
Developing the Canadian market for the sale of ARSCI medical devices.
- Present and sell company products to new and existing customers.
- Build relationships with customers and maintain these relationships.
- Make sales calls, visit clinics, and attend expos and exhibitions for the exposure and presentation of ARSCI products.
- Monitor and report on customer satisfaction.
- Perform after sale strategies and follow-up with customers.
- Customer service
- Strong negotiating skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analysis and decision-making skills
- Experience in business development
- Willing to travel for business development opportunities.
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Valid driver's license required.
Benefits and Added Perks
- Competitive salary with commission
- Great opportunity to learn marketing knowledge
- Room for advancement within the company
- Flexible hours
- Complementary beverages and snacks available at the office
- Opportunity to become a key aspect in the company
- Be part of this exciting opportunity, join our team and make your impact in the growth of a business aimed at helping women and families!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- English (Required)
- Français (Required)