Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Full time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Mental Health and Addictions Programs Directorate
Service externe toxico
Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The CIUSSS West Island is currently looking for a social worker or a social worker to fill a permanent full-time day position for the external addiction service.
This position is part of the 2018-2028 Interdepartmental Addictions Action Plan: Prevent, Reduce and Address the Consequences of Substance Use, Gambling, Money and Internet Use. .
Person who does guidance, counselling, practical application, analysis and assessment work in one or more social programs.
For your information, the working hours are from 9 am to 5 pm and from noon to 8 pm, Monday to Friday.
- This position will be posted simultaneously internally and externally.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in social work or social work;
- Must be a member of the Quebec Order of Social Workers and Marriage Therapists;
- Dependency formation or equivalent;
- Two (2) years of recent experience in intervention with clients with addiction disorders;
- Ability to establish a therapeutic relationship with a Francophone and Anglophone clientele.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.