The Children’s Treatment Centre of Chatham-Kent is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated social worker to join our Family Support Team. This position is a full time (35 hours) maternity leave contract to start April 6th, 2020.
The successful candidate must:
· Have a BSW and be registered with the OCSWSSW
· Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s licence and insurance
The following are considered an asset:
· Experience supporting families with children with complex special needs
· Knowledge of Canada’s two official languages
· Experience providing services for infants, toddlers and preschool aged clients and their families
· Experience developing and implementing groups
All resumes to be submitted by March 6th, 2020.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Priority consideration will be given to qualified candidates who possess knowledge of Canada’s two official languages.
Job Type: Contract