Coencorp Consultant Corporation is a Fuel and Fleet Management company. It is a Quebec own company and has clients in Canada, US and other parts of the world. It has long-term, multi-level talented and diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are currently seeking a fulltime permanent bookkeeper. This opportunity arises due to the current bookkeeper is going to pursue higher education.
The working hours are between 8:30 to 17:00, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
Your qualification includes:
· Must be fluent in English and French
· DEC in accounting or equivalent
· At least 2 years of experience in similar role – touching every aspect of the accounting cycle
· Knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specially Excel and Word
· Able to work independently
· Prepare invoices from customer orders and contracts.
· Follow up with outstanding balances on AR, make deposits and book the payment receipt
· Prepare purchase orders, verify and book supplier invoices, and prepare payments.
· Able to respond to customer and supplier inquiries related to accounting.
· Prepare and book credit card expenses.
· Verify and book employees’ expense report
· Maintain supplier/customer physical files including contracts
· Able to operate the telephone system.
· Work on administrative and accounting-related task as required
Our office is located in Brossard industrial the area near Dix30.
Coencorp Consultant Corporation
190-3705 place de Java
Brossard, Quebec, J4Y-0E4
Telephone: 450 672 4222 ext 201
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 to $22.00 /hour