We are looking for dynamic candidates to join our rapidly expanding company, on location, . Did we mention that FUNergy is one of our core values?!
Natures Formulae specializes in manufacturing diverse private label and custom health and wellness products using globally sourced unique and innovative ingredients. We have become a trusted custom manufacturer producing thousands of products for hundreds of customers. We work with national and international brands with well-established distribution networks. Our customers are delivered a diverse, world-class range of cosmeceutical and nutraceutical products all manufactured under their own brands.
Reporting to the Day Shift Production Supervisor, the Manufacturing Production Worker will specialize in manufacturing and packaging natural health extract products and general consumer products. The shift is full time 7:00am to 3:30pm, Monday to Friday.
In this role, you will perform the following duties:
- Following written instructions
- Gathering manufactured product
- Gathering packaging
- Setting up packaging equipment
- Operating packaging equipment
- Packaging finished product into shipping boxes
- Palletizing shipping boxes
- Completing the required production documentation
- Returning raw materials following FIFO.
- Following cleaning protocols for the equipment and the packaging area.
- Following all safety procedures.
- Cross training in other packaging department
- Wear a variety of personal protective equipment and adhere to strict sanitary practices
- Safely lift up to 23kgs.
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Enjoys physical labor and a busy workday
- Enjoys working in a team setting
- Thrives in a high paced environment
- A flexible schedule. Some Saturdays we need team members to work, in order to meet project deadlines.
Experience and Education
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of a fast-paced environment experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your resume through Indeed!
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. Please note that we will contact candidates if they are selected for an interview.
Our Core Values
Collaboration | Caring | Integrity | Innovative | Quality | Committed | FUNergy
Learn more about the company: www.naturesformulae.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Company events
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
As a GMP certified facility, we follow the Provincial Health Officer's COVID-19 requirements.
- Manufacturing: 1 year (preferred)