We are a team of visioners, designers, developers that build highly efficient web-based e-commerce solutions and online stores, which brings seamless online shopping experience to our high-end customers. We have a good track record of success in Asia, and we are expanding our outreach to the global level and looking for talented developers to join us.
If building up scalable e-commerce platforms, working collaboratively with other teams in different parts of the world, and be part of a new software development team sounds interesting to you, please apply now.
- Build UI/UX for our consumer-facing websites and internal admin pages and dashboards.
- Translate our designers’ work into well-constructed HTML and CSS.
- Design, write, modify, integrate, and test front-end code.
- Create customized themes for CMS from scratch with the design team.
- Writing and reading RESTful / GraphQL APIs to retrieve data and services to support the shopping experience.
- Work closely with project managers to provide progress reporting and change management.
- Review code and handling merge requests from other developers.
- Guide other developers to provide viable solutions to problems.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in writing consumer-facing commercial web sites.
- Have track records of participating in the process of building an MVP product from a concept.
- Writing, testing and debugging front-end code that works across multiple browsers and cross platforms (tablets, desktops, mobile)
- Willing to cope with JS libraries like JQuery and Bootstrap
- Can handle web services like REST, JSON & GraphQL
- Experience in working with content management systems such as WordPress
- Stays updated on methods of building a web site for good SEO.
Anticipated start date
As soon as possible
Good to have
- Hands-on experience with server-side response language (E.g., PHP).
- Experience in Server Side ReactJS solution like Next.js or Gatsby.js
- Experience in any testing frameworks (E.g., WebDriver, Jest/Enzyme)
- Basic understanding of Agile Methodology.
Our office is in Vancouver, BC. Local Candidates are preferred. Visit our company website (www.tell.com) and shop (www.watchshopping.com) for more details. Interested parties, please send your full resume with available date, and expected salary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- web development: 5 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 3 years (Preferred)
- HTML and CSS: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19