GI-Operations cabinets support-MON17051
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Implement improvements in production and support processes.
- Structure the scope, the kick-off and the governance of your project.
- Align a multi-functional team toward a common objective.
- Coordinate the progress of actions within the management of your project.
- Communicate the project status to stakeholders and upper management.
- Recommend strategies that support company objectives.
- Synthesize and document project strategies and solutions.
- Work as a team with all functions (Engineering, Methods, Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Production, Quality)
- Understand the technical parameters and performance indicators of your project results (ex.: cycle time, response time, capacity, etc.)
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a global vision of the company.
- You are customer oriented (production and support functions as internal customers)
- You are comfortable in a production environment.
- You have knack for simplifying information and are comfortable presenting to upper management.
- You are dynamic and work well in a team.
- You are a leader and are motivated by new challenges.
- You are patient, driven and curious.
- You are flexible in the face of changes in priorities and strategies that affect you project.
- You use MS Project to keep track of project planning and progress.
- You use Excel for high-level analysis.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have training and experience in Industrial Engineering and/or Continuous Improvement.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
05.02.2020, 10:30:21 AM